Included services are:
- Remote deposit capture
- Wire origination
- ACH origination
- Merchant services
- Online banking and bill pay
- Mobile banking
- Debit card
- Electronic Statement Delivery ($4.95 fee if mailed)
- Minimum deposit to open account is $300
- Account Analysis fees
- $15 Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Per Check Charge: $0.20
- Per Deposit Charge: $0.50
- Per Transit Deposited: $0.25
- Per Rolled Coin: $0.25
- Per Strapped Bills: $0.65
- Per Wire Transfer In/Out: $15.00
- Per Charged Back Check: $7.00
- A fee may be applicable to large currency and/or coin change orders.
- You may avoid a service charged if your earnings credit is greater than total charges for that calendar month. Earnings credit will be calculated by using the 91 Day T-Bill Rate published on the first of the month and obtaining a three month average using the three most current months.
Small Business Checking
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- $10 service charge waived with minimum daily balance of $1000
- Fee of $0.25 per item after first 100 (Item = any credit or debit to account including per transit deposited)
Designed to help you replace long term assets such as machinery, equipment and company vehicles
Lines of Credits
Get the funds you need for seasonal opportunities, business expansion or unexpected business needs
Interim Construction Loans
Acquisition, construction and short-term permanent (mini-perm) financing.
Retrieve all your bank account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year with HBTX’s Online Banking. Utilize our Online Cash Management to set up multiple users with individual access rights.
Remote Deposit Capture
Electronically deposit checks, money orders, and certified checks the moment you receive them without leaving your office utilizing your PC and an HBTX check scanner.
Make regular and one-time deposits into employee bank accounts, make vendor payments, or collect membership fees/donations using HBTX’s ACH (Automated Clearing House) Origination service via our Online Cash Management tool.
When you need to transfer funds for same-day settlement, a wire transfer is the choice to make. HBTXs wire transfers are secure and immediate.
Merchant Card Services
We are excited to share with you we have chosen to partner with Merchant Masters of DFW for our merchant services products. Merchant Masters requires no contract (it is a month-to month auto-renewal), they provide 24/7 phone support in addition to local support, they maintain your PCI compliance for you, and switching to their service is very simple. Merchant Masters has streamlined the application process, so signing with them requires only a one-page application, the signor’s Driver’s License, and a W-9. They are a relationship-based company and we are confident that they will improve your merchant services at equivalent or less cost.
HomeBank Texas provides sweep services to allow your business to set a target balance in your operating account or main checking account and will automatically sweep over any excess balances to an interest bearing account.